Wednesday, February 9, 2011

long time... no see!


Busy, busy, busy! That's all I've been! But I've taken a quick 5 minutes to post. So sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but as I said, I've been busy! Friday night was opening (and only) night of James & the Giant Peach! It was a lot of fun.... pictures will be posted asap! On Valentine's Day, we are going over to the elementary school to perform for the kindergartners, third and fifth graders! This will be a very small post. But I promise as soon as this show is over, long posts will be back up. (You don't even know what other Broadway shows I saw in my recent trip to NYC! I am trying to spread them out though.)



Toodli-doo!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I really like the deep red color in the 1st photo. and is that a pepper? i really like how the odd shape makes it more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!!

    Smile
    lifeincolorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...