Sunday, April 10, 2011

GREASE is the word!


Hey everyone! I haven't been posting a lot recently, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I've been so so so so busy! Anyway, last night I was watching Grease on ABC Family, and while I was watching I realized I haven't yet posted about this popular movie and "everybody's favorite sing-along!" We're doing it next year for our spring musical at school! Can't wait! Anyway, I'm not one to write reviews (I might start doing that though...) as you know. I just like to post pictures and give you a link to Wikipedia or something. So here's some pictures from... Grease!























To check out more on the show/movie, go to IMDb! All photo credits to Fan Pop.

Toodles!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...