Sunday, January 23, 2011

the fire within me...






Last night we had a problem with our gas stove where it wouldn't stop clicking, generating little strikes of blue lightning. Sounds creepy, but it was more annoying.

It was also a good photo opp... especially when we had to turn each burner on! Some of the pictures I made by moving the camera around really fast as I was taking the picture. I did the same thing with our Christmas tree lights back in December, but I think the stove worked even better!

I guess it is the little things in life that make us happy!

Toodli-doo!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I don't think anyone would have ever thought to do this! They look so cool and I love the glow! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...