Friday, January 14, 2011

it's a jolly holiday with mary! (Mary Poppins)

Yes! The first Broadway show I saw on my journey to NYC was Mary Poppins!

We pre-ordered the tickets, and honestly- I thought it would be good, but not like mind blowingly amazing or anything. I was wrong. It was mind blowingly amazing!

Mary Poppins was played by the understudy (Catherine Brunell) that night, and she was awesome! The kids, Jane and Michael Banks, were actually on stage the most out of anyone. And Rozi Baker and Ethan Haberfield did great with that! Of course, though, they switch off kid characters, so they had 3 different Janes and Michaels.

Here's some pictures from the show!







I reccomend this show to anyone! It's full of music, laughs, and it's a whole lot of fun!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidociously Toodles!

P.S. Pics were found on... Disnology, Broadway World, and Mary Poppins Broadway!

2 comments:

  1. I show Marry Poppins so long ago, I have to go again! I remember loving it a lot! Thanks for your comments! Have a great day :)

    Sam Rosenthal

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...