Tuesday, December 14, 2010

james and the giant peach!


Alright. Here's that post I promised you about James & the Giant Peach!

I really, really wanted to be the Centipede. To learn more about the show, I read the book, and found that I fit the character pretty well, and it just sounded like so much fun! Auditions taught me more about the character: Even though we aren't doing the musical, the Centipede bursts into random songs four different times. And I love to sing! I actually did end up getting the part! Here's some pictures...





I give the credit for these lovely pictures to this sites...
St. Elliot & Co., Evangel Christian School, Creature Smith, Playbill, and The British Theatre Guide. Big thanks to them for these cute pictures! More will come about the show definitely!

Toodles!

2 comments:

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...