Thursday, December 16, 2010

scout's wonderland!






My adorable dalmation Scout loves the snow! He's also really excited for his birthday on Christmas Eve Eve! Happy Early Birthday, Scout!

We had a snow about 2 weeks ago, but boy... this one's awesome! It has been snowing since 5 a.m., and right now I am typing to you at 12:05 saying that the flakes are still fluttering from heaven at top speed! It feels great out there, school's closed, the cinnamon rolls are being pulled out of the oven, and the fire is going strong. To be honest I could never be happier! I have a ton of other pics from snow, but this post is Scout-only! I'll post the other ones later. Don't forget to comment&follow!

Toodli-doo-da!


1 comment:

  1. AWWW! This dog is so adorable and photogenic! It's so hard to get a photo of my dogs they are always so hyper and moving around! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...