Saturday, October 23, 2010

"autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."

hey everyone!

sorry i haven't posted in a while, but my friend (you know who you are!) just told me I should so it motivated me! Today I just got back from play practice for A Christmas Carol- the second one yet!- and by the way that's been SO fun! But today I wanted to kind of take a break from Broadway and all that... so here's some Beginning of Autumn pictures I took all around my yard! I know I seem like I only love to act, sing, and dance... but something you must know about me is that I love photography, making movies, reading, and writing too! Anyways... here are the pictures!



























Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...