Sunday, October 24, 2010

we're all in this together!

hey guys!!!

Today my dad and I are going out to take pictures of the autumn leaves. It's beautiful out there! I'll post the photos as soon as possible! Anyway, this post is just a few pictures of me and my really good friend Ella- who is a year older than me- in our play of May 2010. It was High School Musical!! She was Sharpay, and I was... Ryan! Haha it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed wearing the funky hats... which I will post a pic of too!

Ella (left) had on a mini prom dress in a hot pink color for the second act. Her hair was curled and she had on a tremendous peacock feather headband to go with the outfit! To finish it off, she had on some fabulous gold character shoes. She looked like the perfect Sharpay!

My second act costume (bottom) was a white flowing dress with a black bow at the top. A lavender sweater, silver dangly earrings, silver flats, and a sparkly blue headband add to it! We hoped it would work out that Sharpay would be extremely out there, and I would be almost as much, but not quite. I think it worked pretty well!

For my first act costume I had on a floral skirt and a navy blue shirt! The white sweater had a bejeweled teddy bear on the left side, which was so cute! Pearl bracelets, the same earrings and headband looked great with it! Sharpay had a purple sparkly skirt and a white sweater with a green sparkly wrap around belt on. A once again huge purple flower sat on top her head!

Black and sparkles... it's so cute!

Cheetah print with a black band around it! Same style as the sparkly one!

This is a close-up of the teddy bear on the sweater! Isn't it cute?



Bop to the Top! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...