Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"autumn, the year's last loveliest smile."

hey everyone!!

Here are the pictures I promised from my photography expedition with my dad...































I just love all these bright colors! I used to take them for granted, but if you really look around the world you'll find it's full of amazing surprises!

Toodles!!!

P.S. A new edition to All That Jazz... at the bottom of each post it says "Reactions" with a few choices. I really do want your honest reaction. After you read a post, you can say what you thought about it. Any details? Comment please! I love to hear what you have to say. If it is a private comment, please email me:
bwaykate333@gmail.com! 
Start "reacting" today! Hehe! Seriously.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! the one of the car widow is so cool, and the one of the shoe is awesome too! These are great autumn photos and thanks for your comment I greatly appreciate it.

    Sam Rosenthal Photography
    http://samrphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment!! and thank you for following!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I do not allow people to follow my blog, but you can follow me on Twitter @SamRPhotography. You can add me on your dashboard if you go down to the section "blogs im following" and if you click the "add" button, you can type in my blog url and follow me that way.

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...