Saturday, October 30, 2010

the wig is perfect!

hey guys!

The Trial of Goldilocks was actually pretty good... better than I expected! My costume and makeup was overdramatic, as was the wig and many of the props! It was cute! I will post photos later from during the show, but here are some pictures taken before the show. 

Before the wig...

and after!

Lots of blush, glittery pink eye shadow, and shiny lipstick! 
(Sorry you can't see the details all too well!)

Attorney, Animal, Judge, Juror, and another Juror!

Animals & Baby Bear!

"I don't want makeup!" "Well you're gonna get it!"

Wig Buddies!

Black flats, white tights, and a purple storybook dress add to the wig!

I just love this one!

Toodli-doo-doodli-doo-da-dee-day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...