Wednesday, September 15, 2010

best friends!

hey guys!

i just wanted to do a post completely random (yet completely true) about my best friends. Let me just say that I have a lot of best friends, but there are two people that I just LOVE! We are a trio and although we're all so different, we love each other. One is Julia. Julia is soooo hilarious and she is amazing at soccer! The other is Rebecca. Rebecca is sooo sweet and she is an awesome fashion designer and volleyball player! And then there's me! Together we are like 3 peas in a pod! The reason why I said them two is because they are both bloggers. I posted something about Julia (Petunia) and I will post about Rebecca's blog sometime soon too!!! So this post is just a shoutout to not only them but all my great friends! And this also means Emma, Caroline, Marshall, Elizabeth, the other Elizabeth, Burgess, Teagan, Sarah, Annie, the other Caroline, Libba, Maggie, and SO many more! You guys are the bestest!

Julia & I at her river house!


Rebecca in her crazy socks!


Emma and I before HSM!


Caroline and I at Halloween!


Annie, Ashton, and I in FRANCE!


Rebecca, Julia, and I's crazy socks!


Julia and I at the beach!


Teagan and I after Honk Jr!


"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend. I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on...."

toodles!


4 comments:

  1. OMG THESE ARE SOO CUTE!!

    love them so much and LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for listing my as your friend kate....

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i listed the friends that read my blog and no one else! i added your name though because you read it now!!!! trust me pickle i love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...