Sunday, September 12, 2010

dog-sitting!

hey guys!

today I am at my neighbor's house dog-sitting. I do this a lot, and it is a LOT of fun! She has two dogs named Shu Shu and Coco. They are adorable! Shu Shu has been around for a while, and he's a big furry ball of white fluff. Coco is fairly new to the family, and she is a lot smaller! She looks like a smaller version of Shu Shu... except a whole lot crazier!
i normally come here for 3 or 4 hours and do homework, watch tv, read my book, etc. while Coco snuggles up next to me (Shu Shu likes to sit in her mommy's room, but sometimes she will come downstairs). But I also play with them- they have lots of toys!- take them out to do their business and just run around with them! it is a lot of fun- and i get paid to do that!
anyways, the meaning of this post is, if you are kind of too young to babysit (but you are responsible and love animals) then maybe you should try out dog-sitting! i am slowly starting babysitting, but dog-sitting is a lot of fun and it's a great way to spend my day!

this is Coco with her little hair bows!


toodles!

1 comment:

  1. i have a question to you fellow bloggers out there... everytime i post something it says the wrong time. no matter what computer i'm on. like right now it is about 12:40 or so and it says "Posted by Scottie are 9:38 AM." Does anyone know how i can fix that? please comment to tell me if you do! thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...