Thursday, September 30, 2010

favorite styles of dance!

hey everyone!

          I just wanted to say thanks for answering my poll titled "What is your favorite style of dance?" The choices were Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hip, Musical Theatre, Modern, and Other. I know I should have put more choices, like Tap and Lyrical. Next time I put a poll, I will post more choices! Here are the results!

1. Musical Theatre (5 votes)
2. Ballet (4 votes)
3. Jazz (3 votes)
4. Hip Hop (3 votes)
5. Modern (2 votes)
6. Other (1 vote)
              Musical Theatre wins!!! My regular dance classes are Ballet, Jazz, and Modern... but over the summer I took an intensive on Musical Theatre dance and it was so much fun! Anyways, the point of the poll was so that I can make a post on the winning dance style! So expect a post about Musical Theatre dance very soon! Please vote on the next poll!




    Toodli-doo-da!

    P.S. The pictures in today's post were from...
    http://www.theatreanddance.txstate.edu/TH-DA-Degrees/Musical-Theatre/MT-Curriculum.html
    http://www.danceworksstudios.co.uk/childrenteenageclasses


    ***


    P.P.S. The new poll "What is your favorite on-Broadway musical?" is most of the shows that are currently on Broadway. I chose the most popular ones! You can select multiple answers, so vote away! The winning musical will get their post! The info was found on http://www.nytheatre.com/nytheatre/glist.php !

    1 comment:

    1. love the blog!!! and i will definitely vote on your poll!!

      ReplyDelete

    questions? compliments? ideas?

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...