Sunday, September 26, 2010

the nicest kids in town!

hey guys!

          Today i am superly duperly excited to go up to Liberty University- the Tower Theatre- and see HAIRSPRAY!! Liberty's shows are always really really good and I've gotten the privilege to see a few! They are like Broadway material! Anyway... this one a lot of my friends are "teenagers" in, and also a lot of the college people that I really like! My really good friend Ella plays one of the teenagers and her family is going to be taking me to see it!

          Sometime soon I will post up pictures of the show! 


You can't stop the beat! Toodles!

P.S. This picture was found at...
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/article2498828.ece?slideshowPopup=true&articleId=2498828&sectionName=StageTheatre

3 comments:

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...