Tuesday, September 28, 2010

you can't stop the beat!

hey everyone!

I promised I would share some photos from Hairspray, so here they are... Enjoy!

Corny Collins Show!

Tracy in opening song!

Pre- teens! Love the dresses!

Amber Von Tussle!

Pre-teen's shoes!

Lights at the beginning!

Me, Tracy, and Link!

Me and Penny!

Ms. Turnblad!

Cool pictures, right? Most were taken on my camera, but the ones during the actual show were found on a friend's Facebook page. Also the one of Tracy was found on  http://www.liberty.edu/ 

It was really great seeing the show because Amber, Tracy, Penny, Sea Weed, IQ, Corny Collins, and Link I all knew and love! Also, as I said before, I know most of the preteens! The show was amazing and if you live near Liberty University you should go see it!

Toodles for now with a curtsy and a bow!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kate
    I LOVVVEEEE these pictures!!!! I haven't seen Hairspray yet but will be soon.
    I can't wait.

    Farrah

    P.S. I love your blog. Keep up the good no GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks farrah! Hairspray is FABULOUS and you will loveeee it! can't wait to see you when auditions for cmas carol start!

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...