Saturday, September 25, 2010

a few changes...

hey everyone!

          I haven't posted in a few days... sorry about that! I've been making some changes to the background and I'm working on getting a new header. If you know any good and free header sites that would match my blog, please tell me! I would like to thank Dotty Dot Dot Designs for the blinkie on the side. Your website is really cool! (www.dottydotdotdesigns1.blogspot.com)

          Anyways, I was just wondering... is there anyone out there reading my blog that I don't know personally? If you are and you have a blog I'd love to know about it/follow it! Also to you new readers out there... my name is Kate and I just absolutely love to be onstage and my dream is to be on Broadway! So that's why this blog is about Broadway! All That Jazz is also about everyday life! Anyway thanks for reading and check out my older posts and keep coming back and following/commenting. Thanks for everything!

Toodles!

7 comments:

  1. This is amazing I love your blog soo much! look at my blog at Lifeincolorblog.blogspot.com! LOOOOOVVEEE THE BLOG background it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cool!! And i watched your youtube video. YOU ARE THE BEST SINGER EVER!!!(I'm not just saying that, your amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww charlie thank you!!! and your blog is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much Bee! I will be sure to check on any blogs you might have!!!!

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...