Sunday, November 28, 2010

busy, busy, busy as a bee!


Hey Guys!

I'm home from the mountains, and I loved every minute of it. But now I have some very important things to do. With Christmas Carol's opening night on Friday (dress rehearsals are every night this week from 6-11 P.M.!!), starting James & the Giant Peach rehearsals, History Day, finishing up my research paper... I have too much going on to blog all the time. In about 2 weeks, I will start back up. That's when Christmas Carol is over. Here's some pictures that I promised you... only from Day 1. More will come in the future. After all, I took 734! Each time I post these pictures, they will come at about 4 pictures a post.





Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. beeeeeeeeaaaaauuuuuuuuuutttttttiiiiifffffffuuuuuullll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one of the sunglasses... so artistic!! lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey by the way, i followed your sisters blog as my brother, so, don't think he's, well, you know... haahahahahahhahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for sending me a comment on my photo! You manage to find composition on everything and that is awesome. I especially love the first two photos, the sun glasses reflection is very cool and the shingles are interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love getting the composition right. It's makes for a more interesting picture :) And sorry everyone... I don't think that link worked. I will try again next post!

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...