Thursday, November 25, 2010

gobble gobble!

Today- and everyday- I am thankful for these fab things that are a part of my life!


  • My weird family. We're fun, crazy, and we love to laugh. We've got dance parties. Every night Heroes-a-thons. We hug, dance, and sing. We burp our new baby cousin. We play Scattegories, Scrabble, Ping Pong, and Rummy. A hyper dog made of cotton balls runs around nonstop. We love each other! (Note: This includes relatives. Not just immediate family.)
  • My amazing friends. Always there when you need someone to lean on. Sometimes we go on photography expeditions. We sit in the living room and blog for an hour or two. We play countless rounds of Chute & Ladders and Whoonu. We make hilarious, well-edited-if-I-say-so-myself movies. We put on cute plays together. We have photoshoots. We attempt to advertise our babysitting service. We make schools in the basement for our Uglydolls. We bang on the piano. We create show tunes in the backyard. We play spies. We play pool. We sing some karaoke. We play dress up. We cry on each other's shoulders after a bad day. I love you guys!
  • Theatre. This is the place I can really be myself. I wrote a poem about it for a contest. Maybe sometime I'll show it to you guys. But it's strictly copyright! "Something About the Spotlight."
  • Photography. As my friend Rebecca says, seeing life through the lens. (life seen through the lens) I love capturing memories and beautiful things in creative ways!
  • Doodling. I'm not good at drawing, but I love doodling presidents in my notes. I design crazy sunglasses, too! Color, of course. Unless it's old-timey. But at least those would be sepia.
  • Writing. I love to write stories and poems! Always have, always will!
  • The world! If you didn't exist, I wouldn't exist as well. Thanks much for that. :)



Happy Thanksgiving! Toodli-doo-da!

P.S. Thank you for tolerating my boring, all words-no pictures posts. I hope this random turkey made your day.  Once I'm home I'll post lots and lots of pictures. I'll also tell you about my next play coming up... James & the Giant Peach! But- oops! It's a surprise what I am! Tell you later! This just means you'll have to keep on checking...

P.P.S. Picture found on !!!

1 comment:

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...