Thursday, November 18, 2010

like gills on a fish...





        These silver flats are super cute! Sadly there are killing my toes, due to my rapid foot growth. I wore these in High School Musical as Ryan, though! The slits on the sides are like gills on a fish (see title) and the thin bow with stitches on it are adorable! These shoes are very, very comfortable and soft!

        I'd like to thank both Picnik and iPhoto for their great photo editing system... I use them 24/7! First I have fun with Picnik, and then if there's any more advanced yet basic things like rotating or sharpening that aren't as great on Picnik, iPhoto saves the day! Both of them are super super fabulous!

        Anyway, I gotta wrap this up. My drama class is performing the Trial of Goldilocks tonight at our school's "extravaganza!" Wish me luck!


Happy Flats Week! Toodles!

3 comments:

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...