Saturday, November 13, 2010

happy flats week!

Hey Everyone!

This week... starting tomorrow... is the best week of your lives. Flats Week! Each day a new pair of adorable flats will show up and I'll talk about them. I wear flats everyday and everywhere so I realized this is a great thing to post about! Also another great thing about flats is that they are mostly comfortable so you can even wear them performing! Anyways, at the end of each post, I'm asking that you tell me what you think of each pair of shoe. At the end of the whole "week," I will post a picture of each and fit it in one post! That will be a contest! You will pick which one you like the best and the one picked the most wins!  Happy Flats Week everyone! (But, be warned, this might extend more than one week!)


Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. I'll make sure to comment and tell you my favorite! Great post!

    Smile
    lifeincolorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...