Wednesday, November 3, 2010

this is our story!

Hey Everyone!

I know, I know. I said this post would be about pumpkins, but the truth is who cares about pumpkins? Cute and all, but I'd rather write about this. (I might end up showing a few pictures of pumpkins from this year's Halloween, but I might not. We'll see!)

Anyways, I've discovered a new-found obsession for Shrek the Musical! Never seen it, but the songs are oh-so-fabulous and the pictures i've seen are amazing! I won't drone on and on about how I wish I hadn't missed it while it was still on Broadway and how amazing Sutton Foster is (working on a new post about her... ever since I was hooked on Thoroughly Modern Millie a few years ago, I've loved her!), but I will show you a few cute pictures of this inspirational and fun musical...







If you want to know more about the show or find the pictures used in today's post... go to Shrek the Musical and Broadway in Chicago! Also, a couple months ago I posted about costumes all over Broadway, and Shrek was the first one! Here's that link too: all that jazz

I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her if I tried! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...