Thursday, November 25, 2010

somewhere over the rainbow... (part 2)

          I accidently left out an amazing part of the Inn!

          The Lake! The Lake is quite pretty. There's a little dock where you can rent paddleboats, canoes, row boats, life jackets, paddles, etc. You can also get ice cream (and ice cold water!) there. Sometimes they have boat races. I've never been in one, but someday I would love to try!
          The section of the water that you boat around in is huge, but there's also a roped off section for swimming. Toys float around, you can swim out to the docks in the middle and dive, and there's little mattress rafts to float around on. A small sandy beach is great for building sand castles. Not so much tanning, considering all the babies that rule the sand.
          An awesome wooden jungle gym sits next to the boat dock, with a treehouse in the middle, surrounded by cool obstacles! Go down a short path and you find the playground- complete with tetherball (my favorite!), swings, tire swings, horseshoes, and more!
          Remember when I said there were numerous lawns outside of the Inn? The one that overlooks the enormously beautiful Rock Mountain has a few secret trails leading from it that go around the lake. One leads to a little gazebo... I love that!

          Pictures will be posted as soon as I am home.

Toodles and I hope you've had a fabulous Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...