Thursday, November 11, 2010

"she didn't need a soundtrack to tell her story"

Hey Everyone!

Here's three of my favorite quotes of all time, made by the one and only- Marilyn Monroe! Read them each carefully, and then read the rest of today's post.



"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." 


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best." 


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." 

So.... which is your favorite? The first, second, or third? Or do you have another one that you love? (needs to be by Marilyn Monroe) Please comment and tell me! I will post about the most-voted-for quote! 

Bye, bye baby! Toodles!


P.S. Pictures in today's post were found on these 3 sites... !!!!!!!!!!!!, and !!!!!!!  I edited them on Picnik!

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget to leave a comment about your favorite quote(s)! If you also have any other Marilyn Monroe quotes that you like even better, comment that too! Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st one for sure!

    Smile
    lifeincolorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

questions? compliments? ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...